Frequently Asked Questions
Splash Bounce services the following areas in Alabama: Birmingham, Trussville, Pinson, Argo, Pelham, Hoover, Vestavia, Mountain Brook, Inverness, Irondale, Gardendale, Mt. Olive, Fultondale, Center Point, Clay, Springville, Odenville, Leeds, Hueytown, Pleasant Grove, Adamsville, Homewood, Forestdale, Bessemer, Tarrant, Moody.
Yes all orders require a 25% deposit. Check below for cancellation policy.
For private party rentals we accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Zelle, Venmo. (no personal checks). If paying by cash, please have exact change as our drivers do not carry cash.
Our inflatables can be set up on grass, cement, concrete, asphalt, or even indoors with a different anchoring system available for every possible combination. We will NOT setup our Inflatables on dirt, sand, or rocks.
When booking online pick the date, then choose a delivery and pick-up time, not to exceed 8 hours. Depending on how many rentals we have that day, we may need to deliver up to 4 hours earlier or the day before. This will not effect your pick-up time.
Pick your guaranteed 8 hours between the hours of 7 AM and 9 PM.
Pricing is based on 1-8 hours. Three Day Pricing available for weekend rentals. Click on any rental to check for more information!
That depends on how many rentals we have that day. If we have a lot of rentals that day, we may need to set up as early as 4 hours in advance if not the day before. If this is the case, we will call before to confirm that someone will be at the party location.
Aside from providing a water hose for water units, showing the delivery person the location to set-up, and showing him/her the electrical source, no. We will provide and set up all necessary equipment. The blower will need to be located within 100 feet of a designated, grounded, 3-prong, 110v, 20amp, GFCI electrical outlet. Also, to keep the setup process quick and efficient, please clear the area of any debris, animal droppings, sticks, rocks, or hazardous material.
If you need to cancel due to weather, we will refund the full amount including deposit. Must be cancelled 24 hours before the day of your event.
For any other reason, To obtain a full refund, cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to your event. After that time frame, your deposit is non-refundable and can be used as a credit towards a future event within the next 12 months.
- There must be adult supervision at all times that children are in or around the bounce house.
- Keep the number of children in the bounce house at or below the number indicated on the Safety Rules. Never put too many children inside the bounce house at any one time. Please group children by age, size or height.
- No shoes, eyeglasses, jewelry, toys or objects of any kind.
- No food, drinks, gum, candy, confetti or silly string in the bounce house. These items can cause permanent damage to the bounce house.
- No wrestling, tumbling or flipping. Serious back, neck or knee injuries can occur.
- No climbing on the netting or walls of the bounce house or pulling the bounce house down.
- No pets allowed in or around the bounce house. They can damage the bounce house.
- No fire or fireworks near the bounce house.
- Do not move the bounce house from the set-up location.
- Do not allow kids to play behind the bounce house or around the blower.
The renter of the bounce house is responsible for supervising the safety and conduct of all participants in and around the bounce house at all times. Safety of all participants is the responsibility of the person supervising. Safety rules need to be read and understood by all people supervising. Participants should not, at any time, be allowed to do anything that is prohibited by the safety rules. Disregard of the safety rules may result in physical injuries to participants or damage to the bounce house.
Splash Bounce is Fully Insured. Proof of Insurance can be emailed up request.