Got questions about our bounce house and water slide rentals? We've got answers! Browse through our FAQs to learn everything you need to know about renting inflatables for your next event in Birmingham, AL.
Splash Bounce proudly serves a wide range of areas in Alabama, including Birmingham, Hoover,Vestavia Hills, Homewood, Trussville, Mountain Brook, Gardendale, Irondale, Leeds, Fairfield, Calera, Fultondale, Clay, Pinson, Tarrant, Moody, Center Point, Adamsville, Springville, Pelham, Helena, Chelsea, Bessemer, Alabaster, Warrior, Kimberly, Morris.
Yes, we require a 25% deposit for all orders to secure your booking. For details on our cancellation policy, please refer to our website.
Our inflatables are versatile and can be set up on grass, cement, concrete, asphalt, or even indoors with different anchoring systems for each surface. However, we do not set up on dirt, sand, or rocks to ensure the safety and integrity of our inflatables.”
When booking, select your event date and choose a delivery and pick-up time within an 8-hour window. Depending on our schedule, we may deliver up to 4 hours earlier or the day before your event, but this will not affect your pick-up time. You can choose your preferred 8-hour timeframe between 7 AM and 9 PM.
Pick your guaranteed 8 hours between the hours of 7 AM and 9 PM.
Pricing is based on 1-8 hours. Three Day Pricing available for weekend rentals. Click on any rental to check for more information!
That depends on how many rentals we have that day. If we have a lot of rentals that day, we may need to set up as early as 4 hours in advance if not the day before. If this is the case, we will call before to confirm that someone will be at the party location.
When our delivery team arrives to set up your inflatable, rest assured that we’ll handle everything to ensure a smooth and efficient setup process. However, we kindly ask for your assistance with a few preparations:
- Electrical Outlet: Please ensure there is access to a designated, grounded 3-prong 110v, 20amp, GFCI electrical outlet within 100 feet of the setup location. This is essential for the safe operation of the inflatable.
Clear the Setup Area: Before our arrival, we request that you clear the setup area of any debris, animal waste, sticks, rocks, or hazardous materials. A clean and clear space will help us set up the inflatable quickly and safely.
Preferred Setup Location: Upon our team’s arrival, please inform us of your preferred location for the inflatable. We will take care of all the equipment setup. Just show us the designated spot and the nearest electrical outlet.
Water Spigot for Water Units: If you have ordered a water unit, please ensure that a water spigot is accessible for a garden hose hookup. This will allow us to provide you with the full water inflatable experience.
Thank you for helping us make your event a success with these simple preparations!
We understand that unexpected changes can happen, and we’re committed to accommodating your needs regarding cancellations or rescheduling. Here’s how our policy works:
Weather-Related Cancellations: If you need to cancel due to weather conditions, we offer a full refund. However, a 3% credit card fee will be withheld. Please ensure you cancel at least 24 hours before your event’s scheduled day to be eligible for this refund.
Cancellations for Other Reasons: For cancellations made for reasons other than weather, you are entitled to a full refund if you cancel at least 10 days prior to your event. Similar to weather-related cancellations, a 3% credit card fee will be withheld.
Late Cancellations: If you cancel less than 10 days before your event, the deposit becomes non-refundable. However, we will provide a credit equal to your deposit amount for a future event within the next 12 months.
We aim to provide flexible options to ensure you have a great experience with us, even when plans change.
- There must be adult supervision at all times that children are in or around the bounce house.
- Keep the number of children in the bounce house at or below the number indicated on the Safety Rules. Never put too many children inside the bounce house at any one time. Please group children by age, size or height.
- No shoes, eyeglasses, jewelry, toys or objects of any kind.
- No food, drinks, gum, candy, confetti or silly string in the bounce house. These items can cause permanent damage to the bounce house.
- No wrestling, tumbling or flipping. Serious back, neck or knee injuries can occur.
- No climbing on the netting or walls of the bounce house or pulling the bounce house down.
- No pets allowed in or around the bounce house. They can damage the bounce house.
- No fire or fireworks near the bounce house.
- Do not move the bounce house from the set-up location.
- Do not allow kids to play behind the bounce house or around the blower.
The renter of the bounce house is responsible for supervising the safety and conduct of all participants in and around the bounce house at all times. Safety of all participants is the responsibility of the person supervising. Safety rules need to be read and understood by all people supervising. Participants should not, at any time, be allowed to do anything that is prohibited by the safety rules. Disregard of the safety rules may result in physical injuries to participants or damage to the bounce house.
Splash Bounce is Fully Insured. Proof of Insurance can be emailed up request.